Dr P Sethu Madhavan
Principal Advisor & Chief Mentor, Strategic Human Capital Management
Sethu is an experienced corporate leader, consultant, trainer, researcher and educator who has worked across the Middle East, East Asia and India in the construction, manufacturing, oil & gas, banking, academic and technology sectors. He has worked with many leading organizations, including Tawazun, Ernst & Young, L&T, and the Abu Dhabi Company for Onshore Oil Operation. He has done research, consulting, training and advisory work at IIM Ahmedabad, the Academy of Human Resources Development, Ahmedabad, the Rabdan Academy in Abu Dhabi, and here at COD. Sethu has also taught at the National Police Academy, XLRI, TMTC and several IIMs. He frequently addresses HR seminars in the Middle East, Europe and Asia.
He has several publications, standardized psychological tests and standardized survey instruments to his credit.
Sethu has a master’s degree in Psychology from the University of Calicut and a PhD in Organization Behaviour & Industrial Psychology from the Centre of Advanced Studies in Psychology, Allahabad University. Sethu is a Chartered Fellow of CIPD (UK) and a Chartered Psychologist (BPS, UK). He is professionally certified by the EFQM (Belgium), the Project Management Institute (USA) and the Society of Human Resource Management, USA.
- Designing and setting up assessment and development centers and 360° feedback systems
- Developing and implementing career planning tools and systems
- Developing psychometric and other assessment tools
- Designing and implementing organizational assessments and audits
- Establishing HR policies and procedures
- HR strategy development and planning
- Organizational culture and values development
- Conducting executive development and culture-building programs
- Designing and conducting large group interactive workshops to achieve real-time strategic change and consensus