Dr Anuradha Rao has earned a PhD in English Literature from the Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (India) and a Diploma in Journalism. A highly qualified professional, she holds the following certifications:
- Master Practitioner of Neurolinguistic Programming by the NFNP, Florida
- Certified Coach by NeuroLeadership Institute, an organization founded by David Rock, CEO
- Certified Counselor by Manford India and Trinity Western University (Canada)
- Certified Coach on ‘Cultural Orientations Approach’ – tool on Cross Cultural Communication
- Situational Leadership II by Blanchard International, India
- Diploma in Experiential Education Practice, India
Additionally, she is trained on Methods and Methodologies of Learning and Content Development and is accredited on implementation of the Psychometric tools – MBTI, DiSC and TMC Cultural Navigator.
Dr Anuradha is a Certified Facilitator for BBCC (Brain Based Coaching Certification Program) conducted by NLI (NeuroLeadership Institute and is on the Panel of Assessors for NLI’s Coaching Certification Process.
Dr Anuradha has over 27 years of experience in several HR leadership positions at companies like:
- IBM BTO Operations
- Deutsche Bank
She has worked with schools, creating world class Teacher Training Programs in:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Concept Formation
- Student Counseling
She was associated with Tatva Global School,
Hyderabad and Aziz English Medium School (Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh) as HR consultant and leading Teacher Development Programs. She is also on the advisory board of USE Time India Pvt Ltd and on the Board of Directors for NCL Wintech India Ltd.
She has worked with numerous clients as an HR practitioner and her repertoire includes consulting assignments in:
- Organizational Behavior (Climate Surveys and Employee Satisfactions Surveys)
- Organizational Development (Design, Development and Implementation of Performance Management Systems, Talent Management and Talent Development)
- Design, Development & Implementation of Learning & Development Structure, Policies, and Procedure
Key HR projects that Anuradha Rao has been a part of:
- A syndicated study of ‘Benchmarking of HR Practices͟’ in Central Public Sector Undertakings(CPSEs)
- As Program Director for Leadership Development programs for Public Sector Banks (IOB, BOB, OBC), PSUs (NMDC and LIC) and IT firms
- As Lead Facilitator for Performance Conversations (Coaching and Feedback) for mid-level managers at TIME INC, India
- As Facilitator for Essential Leadership Conversations͟’ for AVPs and VPs at JSW Steel at their Vijayanagar, Dolvi, Vasind and Barmer units.
- As Program Director for workshops on Cross Cultural Challenges and Communication (Alghanim Industries, Kuwait)
- As certified facilitator for the Coach Certification Program for NLI (NeuroLeadership Institute) India (has conducted coach certification programs for NLI since 2010)
- As chairperson on internal Complaints Committee for addressing issues on Sexual Harassment at Deutsche Bank and Valcon India
- Design, Develop and Support in the implementation of HR policies, processes, procedures and PMS for the following organizations:
- Orange County – A family run business in the space of Holiday Luxury Resorts
- IB Group – an INR 2000+ turnover company with an employee base of 8000+ in the state of Chhattisgarh, India.
- SRMT, a 90 year old company with 1400+ employee base
- AISFM (Annapurna International School of Film and Media), Hyderabad
- Ruby Mills Ltd – Incorporated in the year 1917, the organization is a composite Textile Mill manufacturing cotton.
Key Coaching Workshops conducted by Dr Anuradha Rao
- Reliance India Pvt Ltd (4 VPs/ Sr VPs)
- AGI-GlasPac (4 VPs)
- AMEX (Saudi Arabia) – Leadership (Group Coaching Assignment)
- ALPLA India Ltd (Leadership / CXO)
- Dr Reddy͛s Lab (4 AVPs)
- Indian Broilers Group (2 Sr VPs and 1 Director)
- Annapurna International School of Film and Media – AISFM (Leadership Team – 3)
- Cognizant Technologies (15 VPs)
- 3 Individual Life Coaching Assignments
Dr Anuradha Rao has earned a PhD in English Literature from the Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (India) and a Diploma in Journalism