Strategic Human Resources Practices in the Indian Power Sector
September 29-30, 2022 | COD campus, Hyderabad
Join us for an incomparable opportunity to understand the HR landscape in the Indian power sector from a wide variety of organizations. Explore the latest ideas and best practices, exchange experiences of designing and executing innovative HR strategies, and find out how your organization can build a flexible, forward-looking HR strategy that complements the rapidly transforming power sector.
Strategies from resource planning to induction to attract the best talent
Make the most of technical, functional and leadership training strategies & tools
Design & execute competitive and cost-effective strategies & practices
State-of-the-art thinking on performance appraisals & employee feedback
Strategies & practices to respond to change as power utilities are bundled
Practices in public & private sector organizations, from generation to distribution
The changing landscape of trade relations & collective bargaining
Growing a new generation of leaders for the next generation of power
Building a diverse & inclusive culture across policies, people & value chain
Call for Papers
We invite practicing managers, academics, consultants and researchers to submit original case studies, research and experiential summaries of between 2,000 and 10,000 words on any of the conference themes.
COD intends to publish a curation of papers in a book to be released during the conference.
Who Should Attend
- HR heads, directors, executive directors, general managers, managers and executives in the power sector
- Training, industrial relations, and policy development leaders
- Consultants, academics and researchers working on power sector issues
- Power sector trade union leaders
- Change management & transformation leaders, managers and executives in the power sector
- Business, strategy, and corporate planning leaders in the power sector