CEO Services to Emerging Businesses / Startups / First Generation Entrepreneurs:
Emerging Businesses / Start-ups in the growth phase usually focus on Products / Market Development / Customer acquisition and the bandwidth for strengthening various managerial aspects is usually limited. It is also expensive for the organizations to build such competencies and resources internally. However, it becomes imperative for the organization to have the required managerial support in all the aspects of functioning of the organization from a CEO perspective and facilitate the growth.
Centre for Organiation Development (COD) offers these CEO services through its team of qualified professionals who would be working as an extension of CEO’s office. The objective is to extend the required bandwidth to the CEO in managing top level interventions of the organization.
The advisory support shall cover the following:
- Review of Business Plan and finalization of Business Goals: As part of this COD team will review the business plan with a three year perspective and finalise the Business Goals that would form part of Dash-Boards which would be reviewed at periodical intervals (Quarterly)
- Decision Support Role: Our senior professionals will be available for advising the CEO and top management on various managerial decisions that are required to be taken and present an independent view on the same.
- Business Performance Monitoring and Evaluation: Our senior professionals will be involved on a continuous basis in monitoring the business goals with the concerned team members. It is proposed that we schedule fortnightly meetings for conducting these reviews and all the senior people will be part of the review.
- Institution Building: Facilitate building of organization structure, Job Profiles / Descriptions, Policies and Processes, automation and digitization to stream-line and standardize the work methods and institutionalize the same
- People Performance Review: Our team will also carry-out the performance review of the senior people and executives on continuous basis based on the business results and other soft reviewing parameters. This will be done on a quarterly basis.
Period of Engagement: One Year
Delivery Model : Remote / Online. However our consultants will attend in-person meetings on a need basis.
Professional Fee: Rs. 6,00,000/- p.a. + GST. Out-of-pocket expenses for in person meetings to be taken care of by the client. Payment to be made on a quarterly basis in advance.
Brief Profile of Principal Consultant:
Prof. P.V.S. Prakasam, Professor – Strategy and General Management, Centre for Organization Development, is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Management Accountants of India and a Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering. Mr. Prakasam had a long stint in supporting owner driven businesses scale new heights and in the application of professional management principles in managing the growth. He brings in his varied experience of consulting with various companies in manufacturing and service sectors. He has been associated with various cross-functional consulting engagements in manufacturing sector, growth strategies, business excellence models, performance improvement and growth strategies and has worked on necessary frameworks required for long term sustained growth, manage performance of people and processes. For over 28 years, he has been consulting with private and public sector organizations in the areas of business transformation, people process and change management.
Prakasam is Fellow Member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India, Post Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Management and holds a Bachelors Degree in Engineering. He had a long stint with National Productivity Council, Delhi in its Indo-German project on Performance and Process Benchmarking, TQM and formerly Director in A.F. Ferguson & Co., (A Deloitte member firm) in India.