Mr. Gurumoorthy Pattabiraman
Global spending on artificial intelligence (AI) is forecast to double over the next four years,growing from $50.1 billion in 2020 to more than $110 billion in 2024. According to the International Data Corporation (IDC) Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Spending Guide, spending on AI systems will accelerate over the next several years as organizations deploy artificial intelligence as part of their digital transformation efforts and to remain competitive in the digital economy. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the 2019-2024 period will be 20.1%.”Companies will adopt AI — not just because they can, but because they must,” said Ritu Jyoti, program vice president, Artificial Intelligence at IDC. “AI is the technology that will help businesses to be agile, innovate, and scale. The companies that become ‘AI powered’ will have the ability to synthesize information (using AI to convert data into information and then into knowledge), the capacity to learn (using AI to understand relationships between knowledge and apply the learning to business problems), and the capability to deliver insights at scale (using AI to support decisions
and automation).” Two of the leading drivers for AI adoption are delivering a better customer experience and helping
employees to get better at their jobs. This is reflected in the leading use cases for AI, which include automated customer service agents, sales process recommendation and automation, automated threat intelligence and prevention, and IT automation. Combined, these four use cases will represent nearly a third of all AI spending this year. Some of the fastest growing use cases are automated human resources, IT automation, and pharmaceutical research and discovery.
This programme has been carefully crafted to help Business Leaders and Senior Managers alike from across Industries transform their organizations into AI driven forerunners. The programme will focus on teaching the core necessary utility of technologies using AI in the face of global interconnected working cultures. This programme will show you how to implement AI & ML systems throughout the organisation at multiple levels for effective functioning of bodies in a seamless manner.
This programme also explores the ever changing Industry standards of AI-driven innovation and the kind of culture that organizations are required to nurture for staying ahead of their competition. Participants will understand long term and short term goal planning for setting up AI & ML driven instruments, both personal & technology wise within the organization.
• Understanding AI & ML Systems and technical jargon
• Learning a holistic approach to deploying AI & ML Systems
• Understand multiple case studies and learn from the failure/success stories of other organizations
• Learn the technical know how of latest trends & technologies including Cloud infrastructure, Python programming to name a few
• Know when to apply what type of AI driven solution for a variety of scenarios
• Understand the building blocks of AI & ML using python & the power of Visualization to prepare compelling models.What we will provide as part of the Learning
• Extensive study materials in the form of ppt, pdf, python notebooks, links and videos (both reference and in house)
• Pre Reads and post reads to continue your self-paced learning path
• Support via email & phone for up to a month post completion of course to clarify doubts and assist in further learning.
• Successfully learn the proven Analytical Framework to solving key Business Problems in the AI & ML spaces
• Become a Technology driven individual with Hands-on experience in working with python, cloud infrastructures
• Via real world Business Problem discussions, gain the decision edge over your peers when it comes to innovation led projects
• Successfully merge your Subject/Functional/Technical Experiences with the correct AI & ML driven solutions for variety of opportunities.
• Master the approach to quick brainstorming for Business Opportunities where data is underutilized.
The methodology is primarily lecture sessions, presentations, case-study and group-work. The
program will be delivered online.
CXO’s, General Managers, Senior Managers, Technical & Functional Managers responsible for driving innovation led projects and digital transformations. Business Analysts, Functional Experts , & MidCareer executives ready to learn and understand their potential future in the AI driven culture within organizations are also welcome to apply.
The Programme will be held from 1st February, 2021 to 4th February, 2021. The programme starts at 0930 hours and shall conclude at 1530 hours on these days.
The Programme fee is Rs.15,000/- + GST. The fee includes tuition fees and courseware. Cheque/DD drawn in favour of “Centre for Organization Development” payable at Hyderabad, along with the nomination form be sent to the Head, Programmes Office, Centre for Organization Development, Madhapur, P.O. Cyberabad, Hyderabad 500 081.
Organizations/Institutions nominating more than one person will be given a concession of 10 percent in fee to the second nominee and onwards. A 10 per cent concession is also given to a woman participant. In either case, the maximum allowable concession is 10 per cent.
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
The Centre issues a Certificate of Participation on conclusion of the Program.
COD ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
Participants of the program will become members of COD Alumni Association.
Gurumoorthy Pattabiraman – Consultant, Global Trainer/Faculty, Founder @ Digital Tesseract ,
BSc Mathematics & MSc Actuarial Economics @ Madras School of Economics. Gurumoorthy has a long standing global experience in leadership, Strategy & Innovation Consulting in the Data Science & AI spaces. He is a technocrat with deep interests in the areas of Modern AI & ML applications in a variety of Industries like Banking, NBFCs, Retail & Logistics. He is an ardent problem solver who has consulted multiple Startups in successfully setting up COEs and pre Sales teams for AI & ML.